So many people I speak to feel stuck in a rut. Many of them have highly successful careers and good incomes, yet they feel like living on a treadmill. They tell me that they are dissatisfied and experience life as uninspiring and exhausting.
Ask yourself the following:
- Do you experience life as an endless repetitive routine?
- Does your life drain energy from you?
- Have you been doing the same work for too long?
- Have you stopped learning new things?
- Do you miss challenges in life?
- Do you miss fun?
- Do you miss loving and supporting relationships?
- Do you dread going to work in the morning?
- Is your job only a means to living for you?
- Does your life not allow you to live authentically?
- Is there an imbalance between work and other areas in your life?
Life is too short!
If you answered “no” to two or more of the above questions. It’s time to act! Life is too short to stay in a state between bearable and good. Change your life to “great” or better! I am not saying that your life should be happy all the time. It will have ups and downs whatever you do. But you can move it from stagnation to growth; from boring to inspiring; from meaningless to purposeful. Let me show you how!
Make yourself uncomfortable
Most people stay in a state that feels comfortable for too long. To create growth, we need to become uncomfortable. It’s the only way to grow. When is the last time you really stretched yourself? Think of a new goal that seems challenging but achievable. Like the thought of it? Well, think of something else that is even bigger and then contact me to discuss how to get it!
How coaching will help you
Coaching is no longer a luxury. It is increasingly recognised as an essential part of professional and personal development.
As your personal coach I will:
- create a space for you to explore who you are and what you want in life
- assist you in generating new options
- listen to you without agenda or judgement
- reflect back to you what you may not be able to see yourself
- tell you what others don’d dare to tell you
- challenge you constructively
- help you generate new ideas and put them in motion
- hold you accountable for your outcomes
Scared to change?
A change does not even need to be radical. Sometimes a change of perception is all that is needed to find excitement in our life again. In other cases, a new job, relationships, hobbies or a mission for life may do the trick for you.
Whatever you decide, let me be your trusted guide on this journey!
Create the momentum that will turn your life around!
I work with a small group of selected clients who feel passionate about creating the life they want. If that’s you, contact me now to discuss how personal coaching can support you. I have two slots open to accept new clients in September[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Telephone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Call me’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Add me to your mailing list’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]