Executive coaching has boomed as an industry for one reason and one only – CEOs, managers, small business owners, and leaders discovered that it works. Once seen as a means to address performance issues, it is now recognised as a powerful leadership resource and tool for talent development. You will probably find a coach behind most of the world’s successful leaders.
WHY WORK WITH AN EXECUTIVE COACH?
Clients who hire me as their personal coach in London or via Skype wish to become a more effective leader and be more satisfied with their success in life. You may be a CEO, senior executive or aspire to become one.
If you have goals or challenges in your career or business, coaching will be beneficial to you. It will enable you to create new strategies and improve your work skills in such areas as:
- people management
- stakeholder management
- staff motivation
- conflict resolution
- performance management
- life balance
- your purpose and legacy
If you experience any of the following, a leadership coach like me can serve as a valuable resource:
- You feel lonely at the top of your organisation. There are now fewer or even no people around you that give you honest and unbiased feedback
- You find it difficult to make time to work on the bigger picture at work and in your private life
- You need to facilitate change in your organisation
- You have to manage conflicts
- You have just been promoted to a new post which requires you to grow rapidly
- You would like to improve your personal effectiveness
- You suffer from exhaustion, frequent irritation or mood swings
- You need to implement significant changes in your team
- You feel under- or over-challenged at work
- You would like to hit your goals faster
If any of this is you, let’s have a chat about your situation and how coaching with me can support your goals.
How does COACHING work?
We will create a bespoke programme based on your goals and challenges. Most likely, we will start by taking stock of where you are right now, where you want to go and what gaps you want to close. In a series of coaching conversations, we can then explore new strategies for becoming more effective as a leader and hitting your goals faster.
I will never tell you what to do. When it comes to you and your business, you’re the expert. Instead, I offer a creative space where you can develop your own solutions. I will do this by:
- listening to you without bias or judgment
- asking you powerful questions that will enable you to move forward with your goals
- reflecting back to you what you cannot see yourself
- challenging you and holding you accountable for your actions
- assisting you in generating new ideas and options
- sharing tips for improving your personal effectiveness
As part of your coaching journey, we will not only cover practical strategies; we will also explore how your mindset may impact on your personal effectiveness and improve your emotional intelligence. When you understand how you and others function as individual human beings, that’s when the true magic of coaching happens. Where appropriate we can use 360-degree reviews and psychometric testing to assist with this process.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COACHING?
Working with an executive leadership coach like me will empower you to:
- see yourself and others more clearly
- learn new ways to respond to situations
- leverage your existing strengths
- manage your blind spots and “buttons”
- build more productive relationships
- develop flexibility in your leadership style
- hit your goals faster
Success is yours to create!
My solution-orientated coaching style draws on the teachings and techniques from the best in the personal growth industry. My clients value the “ruthless clarity” and Germanic engineering I bring to challenges in their careers and their lives.
Having worked in law and financial services in the City of London for over 23 years, I know the corporate world with all its challenges and opportunities. A burnout in my mid-forties prompted me to evaluate my life and reconnect with my life-long passion for personal growth and the study of the human mind. I retrained in various coaching disciplines and now coach executives on both their personal and career-related issues.
I am accredited by the International Coach Federation.
I have seen both: leaders who use fear and distrust to lead their people, as well as those using heart and vision. I also learned that the quality of leadership starts with effective self-management.
What type of leader do you want to be?