This is the most comprehensive and powerful life coaching programme I have on offer. I will take you through the 10 steps of my Masterful Living® process:
- Become the master of your life
- Create a master plan for your life
- Set masterful goals
- Learn masterful self-awareness
- Master your emotions
- Master your behaviours
- Master your relationships
- Create masterful commitments
- Master your energy
- Maintain masterful support networks
IS THE LIFE MASTERY PROGRAMME FOR YOU?
This coaching programme is for you if your personal growth is important to you and if you want create better results in all areas of your life. It will give you a better understanding of who you are and empower you to create a more fulfilling and exciting life.
In particular, you will:
- create an exciting master plan for your life, which includes your very own personal mission statement
- set specific goals for each of the major areas in your life
- understand what is most important to you in life
- learn how your internal programmes drive your emotions and behaviours, and how you can manage them
- become better equipped to improve your personal and professional relationships
- release some of the emotional baggage that may be holding you back
WHY WORK WITH A LIFE COACH?
Life coaching is a fantastic way to help you hit your goals faster and start living the life you want.
I can help you see what you cannot see yourself because I am not part of your life. I will create a framework for your life projects that will make it easier for you to stick to your commitments and achieve your goals. I will hold you accountable for creating the success you desire; and I will be by your side to help you deal with any challenges you may encounter on the way.
As part of your life coaching journey, we will not only cover practical strategies; we will also explore how your mindset may impact on your personal effectiveness. When you understand how you and others function as individual human beings, that’s when the true magic of coaching happens: you will improve your emotional intelligence and personal effectiveness.
How does LIFE COACHING work?
If you want to hire me as your success coach, lifestyle coach or life balance coach in London (or via Skype), we will look at your life holistically to ensure that you create success and fulfilment in all areas of your life that are important to you.
We will create a bespoke programme based on your personal goals and challenges. Most likely, we will start by discussing your goals in life.
If you are up for the deeper levels of my work, we can also do psycometric testing and explore:
- who you really are
- your values and priorities in life
- your unconscious programmes that drive how you feel and behave.
We will then create strategies for hitting your goals in life, using the 10 steps of my Masterful Living Process®. The exercises we will do are a culmination of the best personal development teachings and techniques that I have learned from the top masters in the coaching industry over the last 20 years.
I am not going to tell you how to live your life. You will define what fulfilment means to you. You have your own priorities and values and will we use those as your very own compass. I will guide you through the process by:
- helping you gain clarity on what you really want from life
- exploring any aspects of your life that are holding you back from living the life you want
- asking you powerful questions that will enable you to move forward with your goals
- reflecting back to you what you cannot see yourself
- challenging you and holding you accountable for your actions
- assisting you in generating new ideas and options
- guiding you towards new routines and behaviours that will promote your wellbeing.
- share tips and tools for improving your personal effectiveness
People hire me as their personal coach because I walked my talk. I was one of those corporate workers who burnt themselves out in a job that did not inspire me any more. In fact, I burned out so badly that I was ill for two years. This health crisis prompted me to re-evaluate my life. After 23 years of working in law and financial services in the City of London, I was finally brave enough to leave the golden cage of corporate life. I followed my love of personal growth and retrained to become a transformational coach. I now draw on my studies in the areas of personal growth that I have been pursuing since my teenage years; and I still make sure that I keep learning each and every year so that I can improve the value I create for my clients.
I can help you create more fulfilment in your life too.