WHY WOULD YOU WANT A COACH?
Professional coaching is a fantastic way to gain more clarity about what you want from your career and life and then to help you hit your goals faster.
In the same way that a workout at the gym is more powerful with a personal trainer at your side, personal coaching helps you become more effective with your life projects, whether they are about personal or professional goals.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COACHING?
Coaching offers a framework for your career and life projects that will make it easier for you to create new solutions for your life, stick to your commitments and achieve your goals.
Whether you are interested in life coaching, career coaching or executive coaching, some of the common benefits are:
- Gaining more clarity about who you are and what you want
- Becoming more effective at hitting your goals
- Creating more happiness and fulfilment in your life
- Growing personally and professionally
- Improving your emotional intelligence
- Empowering you to have better relationships with others.
As your personal coach, I will hold you accountable for creating the success you desire. I will also be by your side to help you deal with any challenges you may encounter on the way.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A coaching session consists of a deep and powerful conversation in which I ask you questions that will help you gain clarity and find solutions for your challenges and ambitions.
We will agree a bespoke programme that is best suited to support you in creating your desired outcomes. It could be based on one of the programmes listed below or cover something completely different. You will set the goals for our work together and will always be “in the driving seat”.
Together we will:
- Establish your goals
- Explore challenges and opportunities
- Improve your mindset
- Create strategies for success
- Agree on specific actions
- Monitor progress and adjust strategies where necessary
All sessions offer a mixture of action planning and exploration. Sometimes I will introduce you to coaching tools and models that will assist you in your exploration and learning.
And that’s not all: what happens between sessions is as important as what happens in the sessions. We will agree on exercises or actions that you can complete at home to keep up momentum and energy, and ultimately to get you closer to your goals one step at a time.
I coach clients:
- face-to-face in London at Bank, Moorgate or in Clapham.
- via Skype video call in any country and time zone
- at a location of your choice for immersion weekends away from London
Let’s get started!
Coaching has to be personal to be effective. I suggest that we start with a free call to discuss your requirements. If we both think that we could be a good match, then I would invite you to attend a 60-minute Initial Consultation (cost of £90) during which we can discuss your goals and requirements in more detail. This will give you a real experience of what it would be like to work with me. At the end of the session, we can decide whether we are a good fit for each other and which coaching programme would be best for you.
I have a range of options available for any budget, starting from £20 for self coaching with my book, to email support, workshops, 1-2-1 coaching packages and my VIP unlimited coaching programme.
My standard coaching package includes:
- 10 private coaching sessions
- a psychometric test
- copy of my book “Falling in Love With Your Job”
Below is a list of the main topics that I coach on: