Get a manual to how you work
Integrative Enneagram Coaching is a powerful, internationally recognised personal development process that will quickly guide you into radical insights and support a deep personal transformation. It will give you an understanding of the subconscious motivations, beliefs, defences and fixed behaviour patterns that lead you to get stuck or frustrated. It highlights powerful insights about your personality type, shining an illuminating light on both your potential and your challenges. It not only reveals what holds you back, but also covers insights into the journey towards wholeness and liberation, connecting you to your strengths and higher self.
Could this be for you?
Integrative Enneagram Coaching is for you if you are asking yourself any of the following questions:
- What is my potential and what is holding me back?
- Why do I seem to sabotage my own good intentions so often?
- How can I create the changes I dream of in myself and my life?
How does Integrative Enneagram Coaching work?
To begin, you will complete a detailed online questionnaire to establish your most expressed Enneagram archetype. You will then receive a personalised report with comprehensive information about your dominant Enneagram type and the way you currently engage with the world, an assessment of your current stress levels and proposed development actions. We will then meet for an agreed number of coaching sessions during which we will walk through the report and explore new strategies for your life.
What are the benefits?
- Make sense of your behaviours
- Improve your confidence
- Uncover self-limiting beliefs and blind spots
- Clear core emotional issues• Increase your compassion for self and others
- Uncover pathways to personal growth• Increase productivity and motivation
- Build leadership authenticity, potency and impact
- Create new strategies for different ways of being
- Increase your resilience towards stress
Click here to contact me now to find out more about working with me as your Enneagram Coach in London or via Skype.